In case you can't read them, the questions are:
- If the cruel and critical voices in my head stopped talking, would only silence remain?
- Have my career choices led to a dead end?
- If my jokes amuse only me, are they still funny?
- If I let my authentic self out, will my world explode?
- Does the fluctuation of pounds relate in any way to the value of my soul?
- Am I not girly enough to nab a guy who is a better man than I am?
- Will my shattered spiritual self ever be whole and strong again?
- Will my
awkwardawkward ever feel OK?
- If I could catch the magical moments in each day, what song would my heart sing?