Sunday, January 1, 2012

Book of Days: Inside Front Cover

For the inside cover, we were to make two pockets, one to hold a letter to 2011 and the other a letter to 2012. For 2011's pocket, I used an envelope made of handmade paper. It's just the right size for a shipping tag. For the tag's tassel, I used an old piece of kumihimo I had lying around. Who knows how long ago I made that. I shudder to think... For the 2012 pocket, I attached the first two pages together with artsy tape. For my letter to 2012, I used shipping tags with embroidery floss tassels. Each tag represents my intentions, hopes, resolutions, etc. for one area of life.


It's simple, but it's a start...

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool, I like how your letters are tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx!

    I figure with tags, I won't be stuck when I think of all the things I should have said in my letter. LOL!

    ReplyDelete